MAC 1926

Campus after the construction of the first women's dorm (Abigail Adams House, at the top of the map) and with the street railway running along North Pleasant Street. From the Student Handbook.

MAC 1926


Resources

  • From the Physical Plant Records, Buildings Series, University Archives (RG 36/100/00, Box 2:12)
maps/mac_1926.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/18 13:25 (external edit)
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA