MAC 1893

By the end of the nineteenth century, Massachusetts Agricultural College had little changed from its founding days. A few new buildings, however, were significant: the new West and East Experiment Stations were important by-products of the establishment of the Agricultural Experiment Station, then situated at the northern edge of campus, and the New Chapel, now called Old Chapel, would become a focal point of campus. From the Student's Handbook, 1893-1894.

MAC 1893


Resources

  • From Student Handbooks, University Archives (RG 30/00/2)
maps/mac_1893.txt · Last modified: 2015/06/09 05:47 by rscox
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA