MAC 1913

A rather ornate map drawn by A.K. Harrison, 1913, showing the numerous fields and buildings, including the new Stockbridge Hall and Flint Laboratory. This map appeared in Student Handbooks for several years after its first appearance. Note that the map is oriented with north to the left of the page.

A.K. Harrison, 1913


Resources

  • From the Physical Plant Records, Buildings Series, University Archives (RG 36/100/00, Box 2:11)
maps/mac_1913.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/18 13:25 (external edit)
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA