MAC 1911

A nicely rendered map of campus from the 1911/1912 Student Handbook. Clark Hall, Wilder Hall, and French Hall make their appearance, along the Chem Lab (Draper Hall), which had been completed in 1903. Note that the map is oriented with north to the left of the page.

EHB, 1911


Resources

  • From the Physical Plant Records, Buildings Series, University Archives (RG 36/100/00, Box 2:11)
maps/mac_1911.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/18 13:25 (external edit)
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA