Google maps: UMass

Overlain on a current map of the UMass Amherst campus are the buildings constructed since the University was renamed the University of Massachusetts in 1947.


Legend: When were the buildings constructed?

  • Green pin = 1940s
  • Orange pin = 1950s
  • Purple pin = 1960s
  • Yellow pin = 1970s


View UMass Amherst in a larger map

maps/google_umass.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/18 13:25 (external edit)
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA