Marshall Annex

Marshall Annex, which sat on the west side of Thatcher Way (now Thatcher Road), was originally trucked to campus from Westover Air Force Base in 1947 to provide extra research space for Marshall Hall. Marshall Hall itself was demolished in 1996, but the Annex continued on for another decade as studio space for the Art Department. It was demolished prior to the construction of the Integrated Sciences Building in 2006.


Source

m/marshall_annex.txt · Last modified: 2013/12/18 13:25 (external edit)
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA