As a land grant institution, the UMass Amherst Libraries have acquired substantial collections for agriculture, horticulture, botany, and related fields. In cooperation with our partners in the Boston Library Consortium and the Internet Archive, we have digitized dozens of titles in agricultural history, with an emphasis upon characteristically New England crops.
See also the Publications of the Massachusetts Board of Agriculture, the Reports of the Hatch Experiment Station, and Fruit Notes.
- Bailey, Liberty Hyde, Cyclopedia of American Horticulture, 6 vols. (NY: Doubleday, Page a& Co., 1906)
- Cape Cod Cranberry Growers' Association Annual Report no. 24-26 (1911-1924: no reports published for 1st-23rd meetings)
- Cranberries: The National Cranberry Magazine
- vol. 30 (1965-1966) (incomplete)
- Eastwood, B., Complete Manual for the Cultivation of the Cranberry (New York: C.M. Saxton, 1856)
- White, Joseph J., Cranberry Culture, new and enlarged edition (NY: Orange Judd, 1907)