To use YouMass, you will first need to create an account. To do so:
- Begin: click on the “Login” icon in the upper right hand corner of the page
- Register as a user: click “Register” under the Login box
- Set up your account: enter an easy to remember user name, your full name, and an email address in the appropriate boxes
- Collect your password: YouMass will automatically send a password to your email account
- Log in: enter your user name and the password provided
- Change your password: if you wish to change your password to something more easily remembered, click on “Update Profile” in the menu at the top of the page
- You may edit existing pages, but please contact the SCUA archivists if you wish to add a new entry.
If you have questions about YouMass or wish to report problems in registering or logging in, please contact the SCUA archivists.