Differences

This shows you the differences between the selected revision and the current version of the page.

b:brooks_farm_complex 2013/12/18 13:25 b:brooks_farm_complex 2015/09/10 15:49 current
Line 11: Line 11:
<html><div style="float:right; padding-left:20px; text-align:center; color:#aa9966; padding-bottom:15px;"> <html><div style="float:right; padding-left:20px; text-align:center; color:#aa9966; padding-bottom:15px;">
-<a href="http://www.library.umass.edu/speccollimages/referenceimages/RG150-0003206.png"><img src="http://www.library.umass.edu/speccollimages/referenceimages/RG150-0003206.png" alt="Barn Complex 1" style="width:220px; border:1px solid #333;" /></a><br />Barn Complex 1+<a href="http://scua.library.umass.edu/speccollimages/referenceimages/RG150-0003206.png"><img src="http://scua.library.umass.edu/speccollimages/referenceimages/RG150-0003206.png" alt="Barn Complex 1" style="width:220px; border:1px solid #333;" /></a><br />Barn Complex 1
</div> </div>
</html>In 1893, the legislature of the Commonwealth appropriated funds for the construction of the new stock facility.  Construction commenced later in 1893 and was completed in 1894 during the administration of [[g:goodell_henry_h|Henry Hill Goodell]].  </html>In 1893, the legislature of the Commonwealth appropriated funds for the construction of the new stock facility.  Construction commenced later in 1893 and was completed in 1894 during the administration of [[g:goodell_henry_h|Henry Hill Goodell]]. 
b/brooks_farm_complex.txt · Last modified: 2015/09/10 15:49 by rscox
UMass Amherst seal
Special Collections & University Archives :: UMass Amherst Libraries
154 Hicks Way :: UMass Amherst :: Amherst, MA 01003 | Ph.: 413.545.2780 | Contact SCUA