Amherst Community Association Records, 1939-1978.
Call no.: MS 050
Contains bylaws, incorporation papers, minutes, budgets, reports, and correspondence relating to the administration and fundraising activities of the Amherst Community Association, including the Community Chest fund drive. Also included are budget proposals and agency profiles documenting organizations such as the Amherst Boys Club and Girls Club, Children’s Aid and Family Service, Hampshire County Association for Retarded Citizens and Camp Anderson.
- Amherst (Mass.)--History
- Camp Anderson
- Social service--Massachusetts--Amherst
- Amherst Boys' Club (Amherst, Mass.)
- Amherst Community Association (Amherst, Mass.)
- Amherst Girls' Club (Amherst, Mass.)
- Children's Aid and Family Service of Hampshire County (Hampshire County, Mass.)
- Hampshire County Association for Retarded Citizens (Hampshire County, Mass.)
- Massachusetts Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children