David F. Cushing Daybook, 1860.
Call no.: MS 248 bd
Operator of a general store in Cambridgeport, Vermont, as well as a postmaster and a deacon of the Congregational Church. Daybook includes lists of stock, how he acquired his goods, and method and form of payment (cash or exchange of goods and services).
- Barter--Vermnont--Cambridgeport--History--19th century
- Cambridgeport (Vt.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Freight and freightage--Rates--Vermont--History--19th century
- General stores--Vermont--Cambridgeport
- Households--Vermont--Cambrigeport--History--19th century
- Cushing, David F., 1814-1899
Types of material
- Account books