Hampshire Community United Way Records, 1969-1985.
Call no.: MS 047
Nonprofit organization with representatives from sixteen Western Massachusetts towns that raised funds for and distributed funds to local and national social service organizations in their communities. Records include minutes of the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, financial and other standing committees; annual reports, correspondence, ledgers, budget worksheets, agency reports, campaign materials, including solicitation lists and letters, campaign studies and reports; brochures and surveys; and printed materials and photographs.
- Federations, Financial (Social service)--History--Sources
- Hampshire County (Mass.)--Social conditions--Sources
- Human services--Massachusetts--Hampshire County--History--Sources
- United States. Combined Federal Campaign
- United States. Combined Federal Campaign--Correspondence
- Hampshire Community United Way (Hampshire County, Mass.)--Archives
- Hampshire United Fund (Hampshire County, Mass.)--Archives
- United Way of America
Types of material