Joseph W. Estey Account Book, 1809-1827.
Call no.: MS 093
Joseph W. Estey was the owner of a farm in Greenwich, Massachusetts with a grist and sawmill. The account book (started in Springfield and Ludlow, Massachusetts with his business partner Abner Putnam) documents business dealings, hired male and female help, personal and farm expenses (hiring tanners and blacksmiths), and a deed.
- Agricultural laborers--Massachusetts--Greenwich
- Greenwich (Mass.)--Economic condition--19th century
- Howe, Edward
- Howe, Gideon
- Lincoln, Benjamin
- Ludlow (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Marcy, Laban
- Mills and mill-work--Massachusetts--Greenwich
- Oaks, John
- Parson Clapp Tavern
- Putnam, A. W.
- Putnam, Abner
- Springfield (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Vaughan, Josiah
- Ware Manufacturing Co. (Ware, Mass.)
- Warner, John
- Estey, Joseph W.
Types of material
- Account books