Zephaniah Buffington Account Book, 1803-1808.
Call no.: MS 226
Quaker merchant and farmer from Dartmouth, Massachusetts. Includes two major notations about a large cheese purchase and the sale of hoes in Washington County, New York. Also contains inventories of goods, notations for notes payable and notes receivable, and accounts of his farm (including amounts of cheese made, accounts of farm tools, and the keeping of cows and sheep).
- Bristol County (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Dairying--Economic aspects--Massachusetts
- Dartmouth (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Quakers--Massachusetts--Bristol County
- Quakers--New York (State)--Washington County
- Washington County (N.Y.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Buffington, Zephaniah, 1771-
Types of material
- Account books