Civilian Conservation Corps in Massachusetts Photograph Collection, ca.1930-1939.
Call no.: PH 015
Relief program established for unemployed men by President Franklin D. Roosevelt whose main work in Massachusetts through the 1930s and early 1940s was tree planting, fire fighting, insect control, and tree and plant disease control. Contains photographs arranged alphabetically by forest name that depict road building, tree planting, and other developments in the state forests. Includes some images of workers.
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--Massachusetts--History
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)--Photographs
- Forest roads--Massachusetts--Design and construction--Photographs
- Forests and forestry--Massachusetts--Photographs
- New Deal, 1933-1939--Massachusetts--History
- Tree planting--Massachusetts--Photographs
- Civilian Conservation Corps (U.S.)
Types of material