Miscellaneous Manuscripts, 1717-2003.
Call no.: MS 719
Miscellaneous Manuscripts is an artificial collection that brings together single items and small groups of related materials. Although the collection reflects the general collecting empahses in SCUA, particularly the history of New England, the content ranges widely in theme and format.
Miscellaneous manuscripts is an artificial collection created to bring together various single items or small groups of related materials..
This collection is truly miscellaneous in terms of the range of content and types of formats represented. It is not focused on a particular subject, time period, or region, although there is a heavy emphasis on Massachusetts history. Materials are added to the collection on a regular basis.
Acquired from various sources.
Processed by Ellie Gass, December 2011.
Cite as: Miscellaneous Manuscripts (MS 719). Special Collections and University Archives, University of Massachusetts Amherst Libraries.
- Massachusetts--Economic conditions--18th century
- Massachusetts--Economic conditions--19th century
- Massachusetts--Politics and government
- Massachusetts--Social conditions--18th century
- Massachusetts--Social conditions--19th century
- Massachusetts--Social conditions--20th century
Types of material
- Account books