David Lenson, editor of the Massachusetts Review, hosts MR2, an hour-long radio show on radio station WMUA (FM 91.1) featuring interviews with local writers, artists, and cultural critics.
Digital copies of the interviews can be purchased through the Massachusetts Review.
- Sut Jhally, Professor of Communication at UMass Amherst and Director of the Media Education Foundation.
Broadcast: Jan. 9, 2003 (File size: 13.6 Mb)
- Bill Streeter, owner of Silver Maple Bindery in Northampton
Broadcast: Jan. 2, 2003 (13.4 Mb)
- Hans Teensma, principle of the design firm InPress, Northampton, Mass.
Broadcast: Jan. 9, 2003 (13.0 Mb)
- Dara Wier, poet and Professor in the MFA program at UMass Amherst
Broadcast: Jan. 2, 2003 (12.6 Mb)
- Matthew Zapruder, Poet and publisher
Broadcast: March 6, 2003 (14.1 Mb)