After dissolution of the New England Research Council on Marketing and Food Supply in 1955, a group of agricultural economists from the six state universities in New England formed the New England Agricultural Economics Council to carry on with the mission of promoting education and research on economics and the social problems relating to the production, marketing, and consumption of agricultural products.
Concentrated on the first ten years of the NEAEC, the collection include organizational materials, correspondence, minutes and proceedings, financial records, and newsletters.
- Agricultural economics--New England
- Dairy products--Marketing--New England
- Food industry and trade--New England
- Food--Marketing--New England
- New England Research Council on Marketing and Food Supply
Types of material