How can I apply for an ETHIR Fellowship?
- Matthew Ferrari (Communications)
- Nature, Landscape, and the Visual Culture of Sport Marketing in the McCormack
- Thomas Hopper (English)
- Molly Campbell (History)
- Behold And See As You Pass By: Gravestones and Mortuary Art In Early New England
- A digital exhibit drawn from the collections of the Association for Gravestone Studies
- Tom Hohenstein (History)
- Rhetoric or Research: The CIA at UMass
- An examination of protests and counter-protests against CIA recruitment at UMass Amherst in the 1980s.
- Emily Oswald (History)
- Source, History, Story: Teaching U.S. History in the Archives
- A digital curriculum integrating archival resources in teaching U.S. history.