Professor of Botany, Massachusetts Agricultural College.
Correspondence, lecture notes, reports, notes on experiments, drawings depicting original apparatus, scrapbooks of printed botanical illustrations, student papers, genealogies, memorabilia, and photographs; together with papers reflecting administrative and official duties; correspondence, notes, and news clippings on psychic phenomena; and autobiographical notes, including reflections on Massachusetts Agricultural College and on Emily Dickinson.
- Dickinson, Emily, 1830-1886
- Massachusetts Agricultural College--Faculty
- Massachusetts Agricultural College. Botany Department
- Plant physiology--Massachusetts
- Barlow, Waldo
- Stone, George E. (George Edward), 1860-1941
Types of material