Harold T. McCarthy Papers, 1958-1989.
Call no.: FS 028
Author, English professor at the University of Massachusetts, and alumnus of the same school. Includes correspondence, typescript manuscripts, poems, travel journals, and class materials including syllabi and lecture notes.
- American literature--Study and teaching (Higher)--United States
- Amherst (Mass.)--Intellectual life--20th century
- College teachers--Massachusetts--Amherst
- McCarthy, Harold T. Expatriate perspective
- University of Massachusetts Amherst--Alumni and alumnae
- University of Massachusetts Amherst--Faculty
- University of Massachusetts Amherst. Department of English
- McCarthy, Harold T
Types of material
- Lecture notes
- Letters (Correspondence)