Professor of English, adviser to student newspaper (The Collegian) and Jewish student organizations, University of Massachusetts, and founding member, College English Association.
The Goldberg Papers contain correspondence, speeches, published writings, papers written as a graduate student, biographical material, book reviews, subject files, newsclippings, and material from committees and projects with which he was involved, including the College English Association, College English Association Institute, Humanities Center for Liberal Education, and American Humanities Seminar.
- College English Association
- Humanities Center for Liberal Education
- University of Massachusetts Amherst--Faculty
- University of Massachusetts Amherst. Department of English
- Goldberg, Maxwell Henry, 1907-