Blacksmith from Foxborough, Massachusetts. Documents the various kinds of work performed, such as mending chain links, shoeing horses, bolting and riveting wagons, repairing stoves, and the prices charged for such work. Includes customers arranged by surname and notations of the settlement of long-standing debts (without mention of the methods of payment).
- Blacksmithing--Massachusetts--Foxborough--History--19th century
- Blacksmiths--Massachusetts--Foxborough--Economic conditions--19th century
- Foxborough (Mass.)--Economic conditions--19th century
- Foxborough (Mass.)--History--19th century
- Leonard, Samuel B., 1807-
Types of material
- Account books