Group comprised of students from the University of Massachusetts and community members who sought to develop and promote cultural, literary, charitable, educational and public affairs television programming. Records include by-laws, articles of organization, organizational histories, annual reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, program schedules, subject files, brochures, handbills, news clippings, and materials relating to a proposed merger with University of Massachusetts Cable Vision. In 1989, CCATV was renamed Amherst Community Television (ACT).
- Amherst (Mass.)--Intellectual life--20th century
- Cable television--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Public-access television--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Television programs--Massachusetts--Amherst--History
- Center for Community Access Television (Amherst, Mass.)
Types of material