Hubert Dana Goodale Papers, 1918-1978
Call no.: MS 918
An applied geneticist associated with Massachusetts Agricultural College and Mount Hope Farm, Hubert Dana Goodale made important contributions in poultry and dairy science.
The Goodale Papers contain correspondence written to Goodale, primarily by his friends and colleagues in poultry science, Al Lunn (Oregon Agricultural College), Loyal F. Payne (Kansas State), and John C. Graham (Mass. Agricultural College). Mixing both personal and professional content, the letters touch on academic life in post-World War I period and a variety of issues in poultry husbandry and genetics.
- Massachusetts Agricultural College--Faculty
- Mount Hope Farm (Williamstown, Mass.)
- Graham, John G.
- Lunn, A. G. (Alfred Gunn), 1883-
- Payne, Loyal F. (Loyal Frederick), 1889-1970
- Prentice, E. Parmalee (Ezra Parmalee), 1863-1955
Types of material