Lynnette E. Foucher Cookbook Collection, 1902-2000.
Call no.: MS 684
Assembled by Lynnette E. Foucher, this collection consists chiefly of cookbooks produced by food companies between the 1920s-1970s. These cookbooks reflect the changing role of women in the home as well as new food trends and innovative technology. Taken together, the collection offers a glimpse into the way meal preparation changed in the U.S. during the second half of the twentieth century and how this change transformed the way we eat today.
- Convenience foods--United States--History--20th century
- Cooking, American--History--20th century
- Cooking--Social aspects
- Diet--United States--History
- Food--Social aspects
- Women consumers--United States--History
- Women in advertising--United States--History
- Foucher, Lynette E
Types of material